KenoGO aims to bring you a fun and enjoyable Keno experience, but most importantly, we want to offer a safe environment for all our customers. To keep your experience positive, we have developed an effective customer protection program based on the latest research and customer protection initiatives.
At the heart of KenoGO is the customer, and we are committed to providing gaming services for our customers in a responsible and informed manner. This responsible gambling code of conduct is an important reflection of our commitment to our customers and employees regarding harm minimisation and responsible gambling.
KenoGO is committed to ensuring responsible gambling measures are in place to assist you with any potential risks. Moderation is the key to maximising enjoyment when playing KenoGO. We take our responsibilities seriously and make every effort to prevent the risks of gambling addiction and make gambling safer for all players.
We promise to do all we reasonably can to provide you with a fair and safe gambling experience that helps you understand every aspect of responsible gambling, allows you to remain in control, and shows how to get help if you feel you need it.
These measures include;
- Providing the option of a deposit limit to help assist with spending on your KenoGO account.
- Reality check pop-ups alerting you that an hour has passed and that you should consider taking a break.
- Providing the option to take a time out for a day, a week or a month.
- Providing the option to self-exclude your KenoGO account temporarily or permanently.
- Making responsible gambling information available either through our website or at your request.
- Ensuring our staff, both current and new are up to date with responsible gambling procedures and measures.
- Providing the correct information to those who may be at risk with problem gambling or may need any gambling-related support.
We are available to answer all your questions on this topic. If you would like further assistance, please contact our customer support by using our live chat service or by emailing [email protected].
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
- Don’t chase your losses
- Set a spending limit before you start playing
- Don’t gamble when you are upset or depressed
- Don’t gamble when you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Take frequent breaks to reassess and keep perspective
- Read information regarding the odds of winning
- Don’t use gambling to make money
- Don’t increase your wagering when you’re losing
- Use the Reset app to help better your understanding of gambling
At KenoGO, you are always able to keep an eye on your spending. You can set a deposit limit to manage your daily, weekly, or monthly deposits. Deposit limits help customers better control the money they use to gamble with us.
By having a deposit limit, you can set a maximum deposit amount on your KenoGO account. Just follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click on your avatar on the top right-hand side of the screen
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Scroll down and find the deposit limit section
- Click 'Edit'
- Choose the amount, select the period and submit your deposit limit
A decrease in your limit will take effect immediately, while any increase will take effect after 7 days.
The 'My Tickets' section of your account ensures that you can keep full track of your play, providing all the details from your previous tickets. Your transaction history will allow you to view all transactions, including deposits and withdrawals. These features mean you can see all your history at a glance.
Knowing the warning signs of problem gambling can assist you or help you assist others such as friends or family.
- Are you struggling to pay bills or credit cards?
- Are you becoming worried, angry, or upset for no reason?
- Are you feeling depressed or not sleeping or eating?
- Are you spending too much time on gambling sites and apps?
- Do you have to gamble larger amounts to get the same feeling of excitement?
- Are your friends or family withdrawn and spending more time by themselves or regret the amount of time lost when gambling?
- Are friends or family constantly asking to borrow money even though they are earning a wage?
- Are friends or family acting differently with anger, frustration or short-tempered?
Sometimes it can be hard to notice problem gambling. If you feel that you, or someone you know, may have a problem with gambling you can get help from the national website Gambling Help Online or call the helpline on 1800 858 858 for free professional counselling within Australia 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information about problem gambling including where to get help in your state or territory visit Gamble Aware or Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation in Victoria.
If you are concerned that you are at risk of developing a gambling problem, or indeed feel that you have issues in managing your gambling, you may wish to consider self-exclusion.
Self-exclusion is a feature where you ask us to prevent you from accessing KenoGO products and services for a specified period. This period can last 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, 2 years or 5 years.
To self-exclude yourself from KenoGO, please follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click on your avatar on the top right-hand side of the screen
- Click on 'My Account'
- Scroll down to ‘Account and Responsible Gaming Status’
- Click ‘Edit’ to change your account status
- Select ‘Self-exclusion’ and the period you would like the account suspended for
- Click ‘Submit’
Additionally, you have the option to close your account, however, if you feel you have a gambling problem, we encourage you to self-exclude permanently. If you would like to close your account this can also be done by amending your account status.
When self-excluding, using time out or closing your account please note that any pending tickets will remain open until resulted and withdrawal of any remaining balance or winnings will need to be requested by contacting customer service.
Any request to reopen an account after closing or self-exclusion will be reviewed on its merits.
To help you manage the amount of time and money you spend on our games at KenoGO, a reality check pop-up alert appears at regular intervals while you use our games.
The timer for a reality check is triggered when you log in to KenoGO. When you have been online for an hour continuously, a pop-up alert appears to remind you that you have been on KenoGO for that length of time and gives you the option of continuing to play or exiting.
KenoGO offers you the option of taking a time out which allows you to suspend your account for 24 hours, a week, or a month. During the time out, you won’t be able to access your account and will be removed from marketing lists.
We will do what we reasonably can to prevent you from operating new accounts, but you should not open any further KenoGO accounts during the time out.
A time-out can’t be cancelled once activated. Once the duration selected has expired your account will automatically be reactivated.
If you would like further assistance, please contact our customer support by using our live chat service or by emailing [email protected]
It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble and we take our responsibility to prevent underage gambling very seriously. In line with our legal, licensing and regulatory obligations to ensure all our players are 18 and over, we operate a strict policy on underage gambling and we carefully verify every new player registration; we may ask for further documentary proof of age where necessary.
If you are under the age of 18 and found to be gambling at KenoGO, we will close your account immediately and any winnings will be forfeited.
Gambling is a pastime reserved for adults. We make use of multi-level verification systems during the registration process to verify the age of our players. For adults that share their computers with minors, we recommend installing Net Nanny™ or the Parental Control Bar™ (freeware) filter.
Parents or guardians can find more information on protecting minors against the risks of gambling at the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation.
If you have further queries about our protection of minors, you can contact our youth protection officer at [email protected].